Technical Support Services
We offer a whole range of IT support services, from basic desktop application support through to a fully managed solution, covering servers and networks. Whether you need cover during office hours Monday to Friday, or a team to be on call 24/7, i3Q can help.
We can include:
- Helpdesk & Remote Assistance
- Contract or Pay-As-You-Go agreements
- Server/Workstation relocations
- Software Installations
- Network Troubleshooting
- Virus/Malware Prevention & Removal
- ... and more!
Server & Workstation Installs
i3Q can design and build any kind of server installation, from single-server units right through to enterprise installations. To minimise disruption to your business, we'll build the machines in our workshop, and then deliver them to you ready-to-go!
- Server design & spec to suit your business
- i3Q & manufacturer support services
- Repair & maintenance of servers and peripherals
- Hardware upgrades / recommendations
- Creation of standard build for you - ensuring consistency across your business
One of the most important considerations of any business is ensuring that your customers and partners can contact you. i3Q are experts in a host of telephony solutions, including VOIP, copper and fibre cabled implenentations, or SIP Gateways.
Why choose i3Q?
- Advice and support
- The latest and greatest technology, including full Avaya solutions
- High-performance, cost-effective, feature-rich solutions
- Use your existing hardware, or, ask us to supply it
Backup and Disaster Recovery
i3Q can work with you to design, implement and maintain your ongoing back-up strategy. We'll advise you on the best solution for your needs, and help you get your data backed up, and safe.
Backup solutions can include:
- iStor Protect (Off-site DR and Business Continuity) solutions
- Disk Imaging technologies
- Disaster Recovery planning
- On-site engineers to provide assistance in case of a business disaster
Software & Website Design/Development
i3Q have been developing software for over 10 years. Whether it's a mission-critical, web-based application you're after, or a line-of-business process that needs automating, our development team can deliver.
A bit about our development services:
- Only the latest (and greatest!) technology
- Mobile friendly application design
- Requirement-gathering exercises
- Experienced in SQL Server database, data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- Agile Development methodology
- User-Experience specialists
- Over 10 years of experience across many different industries and business sectors
If you're embarking on a new project - office relocation, a new piece of software being developed, or whatever it may be - one key to its success is that the project is well-managed. i3Q can provide Project Management services, leaving you free to focus on your existing business.
Some techniques we use:
- Requirements-gathering sessions - at our offices, or yours
- Working in partnership with your management teams
- Provide advice on User Experience (UX), look-and-feel and application scalability
- Experienced in Change Management
- Documentation creation/maintenance
- Post-project review
- Ongoing support for the lifetime of the project - and beyond!
"The Cloud", "Cloud-based services", "SaaS", "PaaS", "IaaS"... the cloud has drastically changed the way business use computers. If you're feeling left behind, i3Q can bring you up to speed, and show you how The Cloud can help you.
Some things we love:
- Microsoft Office® 365
- G Suite
- iStor Protect DR and Business Continuity
Network & Data Cabling
Cabling provides the critical foundation for any business using IT. Performance, reliability and resilience are key, and can mean the difference between failure and success.
i3Q are experienced installers for a wide range of cabling solutions, including:
- Category 5e Structured Cabling
- Category 6 Structured Cabling
- Shielded installations
- Fibre-optic cabling
- CW1308 telephone cabling
We can provide full documentation for any solution we install, as well as providing other required hardware, such as data cabinets.
We've installed cabling in both old and new buildings. Some examples include warehouses, small office units, hotels across a corporate headquarters site.