Technical Support Services
We offer a whole range of IT support services, from basic desktop application support through to a fully managed solution, covering servers and networks. Whether you need cover during office hours Monday to Friday, or a team to be on call 24/7, i3Q can help.
We can include:
- Helpdesk & Remote Assistance
- Contract or Pay-As-You-Go agreements
- Server/Workstation relocations
- Software Installations
- Network Troubleshooting
- Virus/Malware Prevention & Removal
- ... and more!
Server & Workstation Installs
i3Q can design and build any kind of server installation, from single-server units right through to enterprise installations. To minimise disruption to your business, we'll build the machines in our workshop, and then deliver them to you ready-to-go!
- Server design & spec to suit your business
- i3Q & manufacturer support services
- Repair & maintenance of servers and peripherals
- Hardware upgrades / recommendations
- Creation of standard build for you - ensuring consistency across your business
One of the most important considerations of any business is ensuring that your customers and partners can contact you. i3Q are experts in a host of telephony solutions, including VOIP, copper and fibre cabled implenentations, or SIP Gateways.
Why choose i3Q?
- Advice and support
- The latest and greatest technology, including full Avaya solutions
- High-performance, cost-effective, feature-rich solutions
- Use your existing hardware, or, ask us to supply it
Backup and Disaster Recovery
i3Q can work with you to design, implement and maintain your ongoing back-up strategy. We'll advise you on the best solution for your needs, and help you get your data backed up, and safe.
Backup solutions can include:
- iStor Protect (Off-site DR and Business Continuity) solutions
- Disk Imaging technologies
- Disaster Recovery planning
- On-site engineers to provide assistance in case of a business disaster
Software & Website Design/Development
For over 10 years, i3Q have been developing software for some of the UK's best known brands.
We focus on developing:
- Bespoke Web sites that are great looking, search engine optimised, secure, and work beautifully across a wide range of devices
- Native iPhone and Android bespoke Mobile Apps that are fast and incredibly intuitive to use
- System Integration services that link your business process operations together efficiently
- Support and Maintenance services that keep your operational systems running smoothly
We believe in a highly collaborative approach to developing software. We'll work with you to understand your needs in detail and we deliver in a highly transparent manner - putting working software into your hands frequently throughout.
If you're embarking on a new project - office relocation, a new piece of software being developed, or whatever it may be - one key to its success is that the project is well-managed. i3Q can provide Project Management services, leaving you free to focus on your existing business.
Some techniques we use:
- Requirements-gathering sessions - at our offices, or yours
- Working in partnership with your management teams
- Provide advice on User Experience (UX), look-and-feel and application scalability
- Experienced in Change Management
- Documentation creation/maintenance
- Post-project review
- Ongoing support for the lifetime of the project - and beyond!
The 'cloud' has drastically changed the way we work so we have ensured that we have adopted the expertise in house to help our customers plan their journey into the next phase of Technology.
i3Q do not believe in a one solution fits all, whether you want to migrate your email over to Microsoft Office 365 or G Suite, use cloud file storage, host your servers offsite or plan to use subscription based cloud services for your key business applications, we have the solution.
Where you want hosted desktops or servers – i3Q can talk you through the right solution for your business and plan your journey from start to finish.
We specialise in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services to provide the complete integrated service for you and your business. The flexibility of these services will dramatically improve productivity and will be cost effective due to the scalability of the service.
Some of the cloud solutions we offer are:
- Microsoft Office 365 / G Suite for email and storage
- Hosted Windows Desktops
- Hosted Servers
- Microsoft Azure
- Cloud Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Telecommunications
Network & Data Cabling
Cabling provides the critical foundation for any business using IT. Performance, reliability and resilience are key, and can mean the difference between failure and success.
i3Q are experienced installers for a wide range of cabling solutions, including:
- Category 5e Structured Cabling
- Category 6 Structured Cabling
- Shielded installations
- Fibre-optic cabling
- CW1308 telephone cabling
We can provide full documentation for any solution we install, as well as providing other required hardware, such as data cabinets.
We've installed cabling in both old and new buildings. Some examples include warehouses, small office units, hotels across a corporate headquarters site.